- Rare seasonal honey. Runs out of stock
- Harvested in the USA
- Raw, Pure and Bio Active
- Light floral honey with light hints of lemon
- Cold packed & lightly strained to preserve enzymes & pollens
- Lab tested by scientists to make sure its clean
- Give the Gift of Honey (12oz comes in gift boxes)
Very light honey harvested in the summer. Its so light and citrusy it kind of tastes like summer. We love this uniquely light honey. It looks very similar to our Acacia but has unique citrus tones to it.
PAIRINGS & USES
Perfect for teas, green apples, yogurt, biscuits and ice cream. Try some drizzled over a bowl of fresh berries or an acia bowl. Mix some in your favorite smoothie.
Basswood honey is called Linden honey in Europe and Lime honey in England however it is not a citrus tree. In the United States you can find basswood honey from many backyard beekeepers. Basswood is rarely available in grocery stores.